New Again Carpet Cleaning
New Again Carpet Cleaning Inc. not only offers standard carpet cleaning services, but also provides additional cleaning services for residential and commercial customers.
The primary client locations for the New Again model would include places such as hotels, office buildings, retail operations, and residences. This wide range of potential client locations allow diverse revenue stream so when market conditions fluctuate, the revenue opportunities have provided consistency within the model.
The company is owned and operated by Jeffrey and Lisa Houghton, a husband and wife team who combine traditional business management leadership with an innovative conceptual approach.
- Low initial investment and low overhead means quicker return on investment.
- Work at home until the business demands a larger commercial space.
- Exclusive territories ensure less competition and a wide market area for growth and expansion.
- Receive training in both field operations and customer service development before opening.
- Receive on the job training once open to help secure initial contacts and market the offerings.
- Employees are well trained through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the Cleaning Management Institute (CMI).
Cash Required $75,000