Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals
#1 staffing franchise in North America.
The temporary staffing industry is on track to generate a projected $146 billion in North America annually. Express Employment Professionals reached $3.56 billion in sales in 2018 and has been ranked the No.1 staffing franchise in the Entrepreneur 500 for Eight years running! New offices average $3.1 million in just their first two years, with mature offices averaging $6.4 million annually.* Plus, as an Express franchise owner, you control your life with flexible weekday hours in a professional business setting. Express is a growing franchise with more than 800 locations and more than 35 years of success.
Express Employment Professionals –
A World Class Franchise
- - Ranked #1 in the Staffing Industry category and #66 overall in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 (2019)
- - Rated a World-Class Franchise, Express received a 99% rating from franchisees on the quality of the Express franchise system (2006-2019)
- - Franchise Direct Top 100 Global Award (2015-2016)
- - Best of Staffing Talent Award, Inavero in partnership with CareerBuilder (2016- 2018)
- - Fastest Growing Franchises, Entrepreneur (2013-2015)
- - Hall of Fame Inductee, International Franchise Association (2010)
- Initial franchise fee: $35,000
- Total investment: $140,000 to $211,000
- Required net worth: $250,000
- Liquid capital: $50,000
Express Franchise Facts:*
- - In 2018, the average mature Express franchise territory generated $6.4 million in annual sales.
- - New owners generate on average of $140,546 in revenue each month by the 12th month of operation, and $214,570 in monthly revenue by their 24th month.
- - Express franchisees paid an average royalty of just 8.6% in 2018.
*For territories open more than sixty months, average sales in 2018 were $6,423,714. Second year offices averaged $3,158,837.99 according to Item 19 in the Express Franchise Disclosure Document.
An Express Employment Professionals Franchise
Express offers new franchise owners the unique chance to build income and equity while helping people grow their careers and impact the local community. It’s a professional business with weekday hours. Individuals with staffing industry experience can also benefit from our “Boost to Ownership” package. Contact us for more information about this package.
We offer more than just operational support to our franchisees. By providing multi-step marketing campaigns, sales training, and public relations assistance, our franchise owners are able to focus on growing their business. Express also offers annual regional and international training events, as well as continual education for staff and owners via our online university.
Express offers franchisees two ownership models. The Traditional Model requires an investment ranging from $140,000 to $160,000 and an active role in new business development by the franchise owner. The Professional Market Model requires an investment ranging from $185,000 to $211,000 and applies to pre-designated territories with a high propensity for professional staffing. In this model, owners attend customized training and will manage a recruiting staff of two, unlike a traditional office with one person in this role. In both models, our franchisees enjoy the opportunity to own a business, while having a life outside of the office with time to enjoy friends and family.
Successful Express franchisees come from diverse backgrounds, including senior business management, sales, finance, communications, marketing, manufacturing, IT, banking, education, and human resources.
Generally, we look for:
- - Sales and business aptitude
- - Minimum of five years proven leadership, sales, or sales management experience
- - A desire to make a difference in your community
Our owner-operator business model lets you create your own definition of success. Design your Express office around your strengths – what engages, excites, and challenges you.
For a limited time in 2019, Express is offering $25k for candidates that open a new franchise location.
Cash Required $35,000