An Incredible Potential Return on Your Investment
Bloomin' Blinds is a home based business that offers on-site service and sales. Bloomin' Blinds operators are not just a “one trick pony”, depending on a new sale to keep the business afloat. We have added the service element to our revenue stream, allowing us to be able to jump into any market and gain share quickly. Bloomin’ Blinds franchise locations offer many services including: blind repair, blind cleaning, window washing, solar screens, exterior/patio screens, ect.
- Home Based Business
- Low Initial Investment
- Quickly Profitable
- Virtually No Inventory
- Can Stay Small or Scale Very Big
- Perfect for an Owner/Operator Scenario
Blind Repair Lead to New Sales
Bloomin’ Blinds is unique to its competition in the fact that we offer blind repair, and sales. The focus on blind repair makes it easier for Bloomin' Blinds to generate new customers, win bids and create repeat appointments. Blind repair is easy to learn and most blinds are generic, which makes it simple for us to replicate our model. Profit margins are extremely high and provide consistent cash flow to your business.
Bloomin' Blinds sells blinds too. We have found that clients are drawn to a company that can offer sales and service. Most shoppers would prefer an “all in one” company vs. one company for new and another for service.
- 3 weeks in Lewisville, TX
- Hotel and transportation included
- Comprehensive training onr epairs, sales, installation
- Software and marketing training
- Follow up at your location
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web based lead generators - high ROI
- Website developed for your specific territory
- A mentor based approach
- Unlimited follow up and support
- Phone, web, email, video chat and webinar
- Proof of concept - Our N. Dallas, TX location has been open since 2001 and 2015 sales were over $2,700,000.
- Profitable business - High margins and low startup costs make for solid reasons to expect quick ROI. Repeat and referral rates average around 40% each month, adding to how quickly your business grows.
- Large Territory - Territory boundaries are large and intended to help an owner thrive. We do not cannibalize the territory size, we want our owners to have a very large customer bases so they can make a ton of money!
- Adaptable nationally - Every building you look at is a potential customer, residential or commercial.
- Cash requirements reasonable - A franchisee could start a Bloomin' Blinds operation with as little as a $40,000 investment, which includes the franchise fee.
A Family Foundation
Bloomin' Blinds was started by four family members over 15 years ago, those four are still the cornerstones of Bloomin' Blinds. Working like a family business, regardless of size, is very important to our culture and business model. We believe in ethics, accountability, hard work and most of all, delivering the best possible experience to the customer every time.
What Makes Us worth a Closer Look
- 39 territories launched in just under 3 years
- Top 100 best new franchise brands - Entrepreneur Magazine 2017
- Best for Veterans - Entrepreneur magazine 2017
- Fastest Growing Franchise - Dallas Business Journal 2017
- Profitable business - High margins and low startup costs make for solid reasons to expect a quick ROI. Repeat and referral rates average around 40% each month, adding to how quickly your business grows.
- Large Territory – Average awarded territory is 250-500,000 in population
- Low cost investment - including in-house financing up to $15,000
**Military/Public Service Discount: $10,000 off franchise fee**
Cash Required $100,000